No Tox Life
Dish Brush Replaceable Head - No Tox Life
This replaceable dish brush head is made with white teakwood and stiff agave fibre plant bristles.
Each brush head can be used for up to 6 months.
Replacing the brush head: The first time it may be a little stiff to bend the wires so you may need to use a pair of pliers to loosen it. The next time strong finger strength should be enough to squeeze the wires together, loosen the metal grip and pop the brush head off. Slide a new brush head on and then put back the metal grip to hold it tight.
~ WHAT'S TO LOVE:
- All natural, compostable and recyclable parts
- Scrubbing and cleaning power without shedding microplastics
- White teakwood is naturally antibacterial
- The wood and agave parts can be composted or buried in the garden
- Don't leave any of the wood parts soaking in water. The wood will absorb water and will cause the wood to swell and crack and/or the metal pieces to come out.
- Hang to dry OR place in a dry spot after using.
- If you find your brush head is not staying dry, dip it in vinegar occasionally to help kill any bacteria. The white teakwood is naturally antibacterial but the vinegar will help too.
White teakwood, agave fibre.