Me Mother Earth
This fantastic, natural scrub brush has all sisal bristles that provide a good scrub yet are gentle enough for glass, ceramic and non-stick pans. It's 100% biodegradable!
Paired with an all natural soap it creates lovely, bubbly lather for cleaning.
It's also excellent for scrubbing vegetables!
It can last 6 months to a year and then be composted OR given an extended life cleaning your bathroom or BBQ before composting.
It comes with a hemp string around the handle to hang dry or just snip that off and compost it if you don't need it.
~ WHAT'S TO LOVE:
- All natural and compostable
- Scrubbing and cleaning power without shedding microplastics
- Wood is naturally antimicrobial
- It can be demoted from kitchen to other types of scrubbing (bathroom, BBQ) before composting
- Hang to dry OR place in a dry spot after using.
- If you find your brush head is not staying dry, dip it in vinegar occasionally to help kill any bacteria.
- Don't leave it soaking in water. The wood will absorb water and will cause the wood to swell and crack.
Wood handle, sisal bristles, hemp string.