No Tox Life
Dish Brush - No Tox Life
This replaceable head dish brush has a white teakwood handle and brush head made with stiff agave fibre plant bristles. It's held together with silver metal wire and includes a small wire loop at the end for hanging dry.
Each brush head can be used for up to 6 months.
Each handle should last for a couple of years with normal usage.
Replacing the brush head: The first time it may be a little stiff to bend the wires so you may need to use a pair of pliers to loosen it. The next time strong finger strength should be enough to squeeze the wires together, loosen the metal grip and pop the brush head off. Slide a new brush head on and then put back the metal grip to hold it tight.
~ WHAT'S TO LOVE:
- All natural, compostable and recyclable parts
- Scrubbing and cleaning power without shedding microplastics
- White teakwood is naturally antibacterial
- The wood and agave parts can be composted or buried in the garden
- Silver metal parts can be recycled
- Don't leave any of the wood parts soaking in water. The wood will absorb water and will cause the wood to swell and crack and/or the metal pieces to come out.
- Hang to dry OR place in a dry spot after using.
- If you find your brush head is not staying dry, dip it in vinegar occasionally to help kill any bacteria. The white teakwood is naturally antibacterial but the vinegar will help too.
White teakwood, agave fibre, metal wire.