Me Mother Earth
Scrub Brush - Heavy Duty
This fantastic, all natural scrub brush is designed for your heavy duty cleaning needs. The bristles are a mix of sisal and agave ideal for scrubbing out tough stains, stuck on food, removing labels from jars, tub and shower build-up, etc. It's 100% biodegradable!
It works on a variety of surfaces, especially great for cast-iron! It also works well on ceramic and non-stick pans, just use with care.
Paired with an all natural soap it creates lovely, bubbly lather for cleaning.
It can last 6 months to a year and then be composted OR given an extended life cleaning your bathroom or BBQ before composting.
It comes with a hemp string around the handle to hang dry or just snip that off and compost it if you don't need it.
~ WHAT'S TO LOVE:
- All natural and compostable
- Scrubbing and cleaning power without shedding microplastics
- Wood is naturally antimicrobial
- It can be demoted from kitchen to other types of scrubbing (bathroom, BBQ) before composting
- Hang to dry OR place in a dry spot after using.
- If you find your brush head is not staying dry, dip it in vinegar occasionally to help kill any bacteria.
- Don't leave it soaking in water. The wood will absorb water and will cause the wood to swell and crack.
Wood handle, sisal and agave bristles, hemp string.